Saturday 20 February 2016

Introduction

I'm not expecting anyone to read this and if you do I'm amazed because my life isn't exactly exciting but here goes nothing.

I have tried so many times over the years to write a diary, I feel that sometimes I just need to get my emotions out and that a diary is a good way to do it. However, I always get side tracked and give it up and so consequently have a multitude of random entries over the years in various notebooks and diaries. However, now I want to change that and have a place where I really will be honest and I thought what better place than a public blog! Yes, I think I am crazy anyway I plan to write a post at least once a week and to be as honest and truthful as possible. I am not honestly expecting anyone to read this especially anyone I know so hopefully I can be completely truthful with my feelings etc.  However, I am not going to include my most detailed information like where I live etc and I plan on changing names just so I'm 100% sure I'm anonymous just in case. So here goes nothing...

P.S. This has no particular structure to it and is just my thoughts so sorry if it gets confusing.

No comments:

Post a Comment